Saturday, January 7, 2012

10 Weeks

Wow, a lot has happened in the past two weeks! An ultrasound, announcing on Facebook, hearing the heart beat. We feel so blessed!

How far along? 10 weeks

Weight Gain/Loss: I've lost over 10 lbs. now. My doctor assured me that weight loss is normal in the 1st trimester and the ultrasound showed that baby is measuring perfectly.  

Maternity Clothes? My bloat is still here and there so it depends on the day. Some days I can wear regular clothes, other days I have to use the bella band with my jeans.

Symptoms: The morning sickness is still here. Some days it's all day sickness other days it just starts at night, around 4 pm. I'm still tired by 6 and go to bed around 7-8ish. I'm excited to hopefully get some relief in 2 weeks when I will be in the 2nd trimester.


Best moment this week: Announcing on Facebook to everyone that we are expecting! It was so amazing to see all the people that are excited for us! Also being able to hear the baby's heartbeat!

Food Cravings? No cravings that really stick, just trying to find foods that I can stand eating.

Gender? I'm back to thinking it's a boy. I have no idea why I have this feeling but I can only imagine this little one as a boy.  

Belly button in or out? In.

Stretch Marks? No

Movement? Not yet, hopefully in about 7 weeks.

What Im looking forward to: I'm looking forward to feeling better and having more energy. Also, using the doppler more to hear our baby's heart beat. 

Milestones: Our baby has formed all it's vital organs, it's embryonic tail has disappeared and bones are forming. The baby's brain is rapidly developing; every minute, 250,000 neurons are produced.

Baby Size: Our baby is the size of a medium shrimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment