Saturday, March 31, 2012

22 Weeks

We had our Level II ultrasound at the Perinatal Center and everything was perfect! Baby girl still has two Choroid Plexus Cysts but the doctor thinks they should go away. We were so excited to see her again and beyond happy that she is healthy.


How far along? 22 weeks

Weight Gain/Loss: 9 lbs. I'm over half way done and hoping that I can stay around the 25-30 weight gain mark so I think I'm probably right on for the weight gain.

Maternity Clothes? Within the next week or two I'm going to have to switch to all maternity tops but for right now I can still fit in my normal tops but definitely not normal jeans.

Symptoms: Stretching skin and lower back pain. Nothing I can't ignore though. 

Best moment this week: Feeling the baby more and more.

Food Cravings? Full on cravings for sugar!!! Especially Snickers ice cream bars. 

Gender? Girly girl!

Belly button in or out? Still an innie but after I've eaten and when I'm breathing out, my belly button comes out.

Stretch Marks? Not yet.

Movement? Lots of movement this week! We have a kicker :) 

What Im looking forward to: The nursery furniture to come in. We have a lot of items that we need to paint and match the crib so we have to wait for the crib to arrive, then color match some paint for the trim, wainscoting, dresser, etc.

Milestones: Our baby's facial features are becoming more distinct so she is looking more and more like herself. Her irises are formed but her eyes do not have pigment yet.

Baby Size: Our baby is the size of a papaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment